Wisconsin Family Child Care Association
Supporting Family Child Care Since 1982
Be sure to check in often to see what's going on at WFCCA!
What's new now:
- Registration now open for the 2017 WFCCA Conference
- Governor Walker Announces 2017-2019 Budget
- WFCCA/HEART Mini-Conference
- 2017 Provider of the Year Nominations
- Current News from Facebook
2017 WFCCA Conference Registration
Registration for the 2017 WFCCA Conference is now open! Visit the Conference page for more information.
Governor Walker Announces 2017-2019 Budget Provisions
On Tuesday, February 4, 2017, Governor Walker announced portions of his 2017-19 budget proposal in the Wisconsin Counties Association Legislative Exchange session. See our Advocacy page for details.
WFCCA, in partnership with HEART Family Child Care group, present a mini-conference on March 4, 2017, at Child Care Resource and Referral, 1001 W. Kennedy Ave, Suite A, Kimberly, WI. Registration is limited to 50 attendees. Download the registration form and register today!
|8:30am - 9:00am|
9:00am - Noon
Noon - 12:45pm
12:45pm - 2:00pm
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Art Throughout the Year
A Home Away from Home
- Cost: Registration is $40.00 per person for WFCCA Members; $50.00 per person for non-members.
- Lunch: Lunch is included in the registration fee and will include a soup and sandwich buffet. During lunch there will be a presentation on the History of WFCCA.
- Exhibits: A handful of exhibitors will be available for you to visit during the lunch break.
- Questions? Contact Tara Ebben via email or at (920) 757-9349.
2017 Provider of the Year Award
We are looking for providers who exemplify the misson of WFCCA. Do you know someone who provides support to others, is a mentor or in some other way helps to educate others, is someone whom others know they can count on as a resource, strives for professionalism in all they do, and/or works to advocate for the needs of providers or the families and children they serve? WFCCA would like to honor such a person at the Annual Conference in May.
Download the application and mail to the address listed at the bottom of the form. Deadline to apply is March 3, 2017